Our bodies consist of a bag of water, held together by minerals and running on electricity. With our body made up of around 60% of water, minerals are like the nuts and bolts that hold us together and make everything work. The brain runs the body by sending electrical signals to make everything function. The truth is that without minerals you would die. Minerals are more important than vitamins because the body can make vitamins but it cannot make minerals. They must come from 'Mother Nature'.
Many doctors believe that because our cells are constantly being replaced, that over a period of 7-10 years, every cell in the body has been replaced. In effect, this means that none of us are more than 10 years old. This cell replacement cannot be done without minerals, so if you are not getting the essential minerals that your body needs, then how healthy will your body be in 7-10 years? Minerals are like an investment in your future health and well being. Lets face it, the older we get, Shopperthe more help we need
Absorption is the key. A small amount of 'Natural' minerals that are 'Plant-Derived' and 'Organic' and in a liquid form, are far better than a large amount of synthetic minerals in tablet form. Most tablets are only absorbed about 20-30% and the amount that is absorbed is struggling to get into your blood cells. (Ever tried to eat a 'Synthetic' apple?)
THE ULTIMATE'TRACE MINERAL DROPS
450% Stronger Than The Average Liquid
Minerals On The Market Today.
(Professional Strength Concentrate)
TRACE MINERAL DROPS 450x
1 oz Bottle = 2 Months Supply
Click on "Italic Links" for more information.
- 450% Stronger than the average liquid minerals on the market today... 115,729 mg/l
- Contains 'All Natural' Plant-Derived minerals in liquid form for Maximum Absorption.
- Contains 74 Minerals and Trace Minerals, Elements & Electrolytes in purified water.
- Contains 18 'naturally occurring' Amino Acids unlike 99% of other mineral products.
- Contains trace amounts of 5 'naturally occurring' Vitamins unlike 99% of other liquid mineral products.
- Contains the highest percentage of Fulvic Acid... 5.7%
- These minerals have been around for over 80 years. Click here to see the mine:
- 1 ounce Glass Bottle with a dropper for Safety and Convenience
- Does not contain any preservatives or additives of any kind.
- Vegan and free of dairy products, salt, sugar, yeast, gluten, corn, wheat, egg, soy, starch, etc.
- Two Months Supply in every bottle ($19.98 p mth) with 60 servings of 8 drops. (0.5 ml)
- Plus you get FREE SHIPPING
- Unlike many other companies our TMD 450x assures you of Quantity, Quality and Safety with a laboratory analysis of the following:
MINERALS Click here for the Ingredients Analysis
FULVIC ACID Click here for the Analysis
AMINO ACIDS Click here for the Analysis
VITAMINS Click here for the Analysis
COA Click here for the Certificate Of Analysis
WHAT ARE TRACE MINERALS?
They are minerals that are vital to the body but are required in such very small (trace) amounts.There are 7 "Major" minerals and many "Minor" minerals along with "Trace" and "Ultratrace" minerals. The most commonly known ones are listed below:
Click here for see our 'Ingredients List' of 74 trace minerals
WHY SALT WATER MINERALS ARE NOT THE BEST FOR YOUR HEALTH:
Trace minerals manufactured by drying off the water from the Great Salt Lake are not the wisest choice to use as a mineral supplement. Most of these products contain about 70% of salt (sodium/chloride) per serving. The actual trace mineral content is about the same as sea water.
They are not from 'plant matter' and these products contain NO Fulvic Acid. Fulvic acid is important because it acts as a delivery system for the nutrients and minerals.
Minerals carried by fulvic acid are far more effective as a mineral and trace element supplement. Deposits that contain fulvic acid in its "Free Form", along with excellent mineral content, are in a league of their own.
Trace Minerals Review
The Top Trace Minerals
- Contain Fulvic Acid
- Produced using 'purified water'
- A 'Natural' Colloidal Product.
(You don't have to "Shake the bottle")
- Value for Money
The Bottom Trace Minerals
- From Sea Water or a Salt Lake
- From Coal or 'inorganic sources'
- Have No fulvic acid
- Produced using acid / hydroxide etc?
- You have to "Shake the bottle"
- Poor value for money
Here is a review of 8 popular mineral concentrates to help you make an informed decision for your health's sake.
10 POINT SCORING SYSTEM... Click here for more information
1) 425,670 but 299,960 mg/l (PPM) is 70% Salt (Chloride + Sodium) this leaves 125,712 mg of actual minerals.
2) 419,190 but 306,347 mg/l (PPM) is 73% Salt (Chloride + Sodium) this leaves 112,843 mg of actual minerals.
3) 200,458 but 118,790 mg/l (PPM) is 59% Salt (Chloride + Sodium) this leaves 81,668 mg of actual minerals.
NOTE: This review has been created using the following:
- All information from the Internet, the companies own website, labels, emails, phone calls and samples purchased for evaluation
- If we do not have the information we use a question mark and give the company the "benefit of the doubt" and allocate the points regardless.
- To remain objective we do not make any money from sales commissions unlike other reviews.
- This is an open letter to the companies that would like to add, dispute or update any information about themselves and their product.