LESS IS MORE?
How can LESS ingredients be MORE potent and achieve better results than 'Mega Doses' of ingredients?
It is all about Absorption and the ability of the vitamins to enter the blood cells.
Vitamin Health Support achieves this by using:
- LIQUID. (Much higher absorption rate versus tablets.)
- BALANCED formula using the RDA for MODERATION.
The most efficient and healthiest way to get balanced nutrition is to take a small amount of vitamins in a liquid form with a good balance of your daily vitamin needs using the RDA for moderation.
Our products are inspired by:
Dr Melody Marin DC, QME
"All nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, sugars, oils, etc, require minerals for activity. Therefore vitamins and minerals should be taken separately"
The absorption rate of tablets is poor compared to liquids and in many cases they pass through your body so you are literally throwing your money away.
1.Binders to keep them together.
2.Artificial flavoring and coloring.
4.Mostly synthetic ingredients
5.Disintegrators to break down the tablet
You can do a quick test at home by immersing your tablets in vinegar and see check to see if it starts to breakdown within 30 minutes. Here is a capsule that has been in vinegar for 12 hours and it still has not released any of its ingredients! Liquid vitamins are more efficient than tablets/capsules because of the higher absorption rate.
We are all different and there is no such thing as 'one size fits all' when it comes to our individual vitamin needs. Many companies are supplying supplements with 'Mega Doses' that can have unintended consequences by reducing the efficiency of other vitamins. Many food products are also being fortified with vitamins and you could be overdosing on your 'Fat Soluble' vitamins (A, D, E & K) which can be dangerous. Vitamin Health Support gives you a balanced formula of 100% of your daily vitamins (300% of vitamin C) and using the RDA for 'Moderation'. Combine this with aminio acids and ingredients as 'Natural' as possible for better absorption, maximum nutrition and potency..
We have now added 19 'Amino Acids' to our vitamins.
Amino Acids are the "building blocks" of the body that make up proteins. Proteins make the muscles, tendons, organs, glands, nails, and hair. Growth, repair and maintenance of all cells are dependent upon them. Amino Acids that must be obtained from the diet are called "Essential Amino Acids" other Amino Acids that the body can manufacture from other sources are called "NonEssential Amino Acids."
Click here to see the analysis of the Amino Acids
WHY TAKE VITAMINS AND MINERALS SEPARATELY?
- Minerals are needed to assist in the body's absorption of all nutrients. Taking minerals separately from your vitamins means greater efficiency and absorption.
- Taking vitamins and minerals separately gives a more 'flexible' approach to balance your daily nutritional needs.
- You could be overdosing on some nutrients because some people require less vitamins than minerals and others vice versa.
- Mineral potency can be reduced around 25% when mixed with vitamins and other additives.
- You could be allergic to just one ingredient and that would prevent you from taking the whole supplement.
- They are concentrated. Each bottle is one months supply
- Two smaller bottles are more convenient for traveling and storage, etc.
- Our Vitamin Health Pack consists of one bottle of Vitamin Health Support and one bottle of Mineral Health Support and has been designed specifically to compliment each other for a balanced approach to healthy nutrition, which is why they are preferable to one big bottle of 'mixed' nutrients?
It is all about 'Absorption' and the ability of the vitamins to enter the blood cells.
Save Money With Our Vitamin Health Pack?
Vitamin Health Pack achieves this by extra discounts when you buy the pack consisting of 1 bottle of Minerals and 1 bottle of vitamins.
Click here for more information
The most efficient and healthiest way to get balanced nutrition is to take a small amount of vitamins in a liquid with a good balance of your daily vitamin needs using the RDA for moderation.