Our Vitamin Health Pack is inspired by:
- Dr Betty Kamen PH.D
- Dr Melody Marin DC, QME
Dr Melody Marin DC, QME
"All nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, sugars, oils, etc, require minerals for activity. Therefore vitamins and minerals should be taken separately"
"As the day dawns and we awake from our sleep, our brain needs certain chemicals to prepare the body for its daily tasks".
"Minerals are an important supplement needed to activate vitamins, proteins, enzymes, fat and carbohydrates to keep the body healthy".
"Supplementing with minerals becomes even more important as the demand for food increases and our soil and plants become more and more depleted in vital minerals. The level of minerals found even in organic fruits and vegetables is less than it was ten years ago".
"It is logical that chronic degenerative diseases have also increased, and it is concerning that not only are there more people suffering with diseases, but that they are getting diagnosed with these types of diseases at a younger age".
"Organic minerals are easily supplemented in our diets and should be taken first thing in the morning as a liquid added to water or fruit juice. This prepares the body to maximize the amount of food and vitamins absorbed into your cells, and vitalizes you at the start of your day".
"After taking your minerals do 15 minutes of exercise and then eat a healthy breakfast. This simple morning ritual is an important part of getting your cells activated. Taking your vitamins and protein supplements with breakfast will quickly make you feel re-vitalized for a great day".
Dr M. Marin DC, QME
WHY TAKE VITAMINS AND MINERALS SEPARATELY?
- Minerals are needed to assist in the body’s absorption of all nutrients. Taking minerals separately from your vitamins means greater efficiency and absorption.
- Taking vitamins and minerals separately gives a more ‘flexible’ approach to balance your daily nutritional needs.
- You could be overdosing on some nutrients because some people require less vitamins than minerals and others vice versa.
- Mineral potency is reduced 25% when mixed with vitamins.
- You could be allergic to just one ingredient and that would prevent you from taking the whole supplement.
- They are concentrated. Each bottle is one months supply
- Two smaller bottles are more convenient for traveling and storage, etc.
- Our VITAMIN HEALTH PACK consists of one bottle of Vitamin Health Support and one bottle of Mineral Health Support and has been designed specifically to compliment each other for a balanced approach to healthy nutrition, which is why they are preferable to one big bottle of ‘mixed’ nutrients?
It is all about ‘Absorption’ and the ability of the vitamins to enter the blood cells. Vitamin Support Pack achieves this by using:
- LIQUID: The absorption rate of tablets is poor and in many cases they pass through your body so you are literally throwing your money away.
- BALANCED formula using the RDA for MODERATION.
The most efficient and healthiest way to get balanced nutrition is to take a small amount of vitamins in a liquid with a good balance of your daily vitamin needs using the RDA for moderation.
We have now added 19 'Amino Acids' to our vitamins.
Amino Acids are the "building blocks" of the body that make up proteins. Proteins make the muscles, tendons, organs, glands, nails, and hair. Repair and maintenance of all cells are dependent upon them. Amino Acids that must be obtained from the diet are called "Essential Amino Acids" other Amino Acids that the body can manufacture from other sources are called "NonEssential Amino Acids."